For immediate assistance, please call: (603) 279-7046 (Meredith, NH Office) (603) 528-0088 (Laconia, NH Office)
Lake Shore Park is an association on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee in Gilford off Route 11. This spectacular property sits on approx. 128 acres of level, gently sloping land and features approx. 3,200 ft. of pristine shorefront on the "Big Lake". The amazing amenities package some of the finest natural walk-in sandy beaches you will find on Lake Winnipesaukee. The property includes a unique inland marina with a large number of boat slips. Moorings are also available. A scenic walk bridge goes over the marina. The community includes approximately 310 lucky families who enjoy this outstanding waterfront community.
• Community offers single family homes, cottages, and mobile homes under the association.
• The Lake Shore Park Association is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of 310 members/owners who utilize the by-laws/rules and regulations.
• The association includes a motel with studio, 1 BR, and 2 BR rooms available for weekly rentals for members' guests.
• Lake Shore Park also includes a camping area with water and electricity at each site, and a new toilet and shower facility. There is an area for tents and an area for RVs.
• Approximately 3,200 ft. of waterfront on Lake Winnipesaukee, NH's largest lake.
• 5 Natural sandy beaches with a large sundeck area over the water, an inland marina with boat slips, and boat moorings.
• Tennis courts, fields, a playground, and a lovely community center.
• Organized activities for all ages including activities such as Bingo, frog races, ice cream socials, movie nights, dances, and more.
• Community includes a year round water system and a sewerage collecting system with private roads throughout.
• Panoramic lake and mountain views overlooking the islands with views towards the Ossipee Mountain Range.
• The property is located adjacent to Ellacoya State Beach and Park on Lake Winnipesaukee, and is convenient to Gusntock Ski Area, fine restaurants, Meadowbrook U.S. Cellular Pavilion, and shopping.
Copyright 2014 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NNEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated 12/23/2014 at 11:00:36 pm EST
Join the Best Buy Alert !
Roche Realty Group Meredith Office: 97 Daniel Webster Hwy, Meredith NH 03253 | (603) 279-7046Roche Realty Group Laconia Office: 1921 Parade Rd., Laconia NH 03246 | (603) 528-0088© 2013 Roche Realty Group, Inc. This website design and its contents are protected by copyright.