For immediate assistance, please call: (603) 279-7046 (Meredith, NH Office) (603) 528-0088 (Laconia, NH Office)
Lands End on Lake Winnipesaukee. Located in the low tax town of Moultonborough Lands End is located at the end of Long Island on Lake Winnipesaukee, which is accessed by a bridge to the main land. Lands End was originally a historic property owned by the Greene family, which included a magnificent turn of the century mansion surrounded by sprawling lawns and stone walls leading down to the lake. The community includes a mix of single family condominium homes and duplexes, and there are a number of unique architecturally designed condominium homes within the original mansion building.
• The community includes a beautiful natural sandy beach on Lake Winnipesaukee, NH's largest lake, which is 72 sq. miles of water area with 272 islands.
• Individual boat slips are contained within the marina complex at the beach area.
• Tennis courts overlooking the meticulously manicured grounds.
• A beautiful in-ground pool with lounging areas sits on the lawns overlooking the lake.
• Lands End includes a tremendous amount of common areas consisting of beautiful open fields, lawn areas, gorgeous trees, and professionally landscaped grounds. There are numerous open lawn play areas overlooking the lake creating a truly magical lakeside setting perfect for children to roam around and play sports and various activities.
• This section of Long Island offers tremendous privacy and tranquility. There are numerous deer that roam through the grounds.
• The property is accessed through a stone wall entrance, the reminders of a by-gone era at the turn of the century.
• The homes and condominium units at Lands End have been architecturally designed and blend in beautifully with the grounds. There are many choices available with differing floor plans and price ranges.
• The density in this fine community is one of the lowest on Lake Winnipesaukee because of the significant open common lands included with the community.
Copyright 2014 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NNEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated 09/28/2016 at 06:31:27 am EST
Roche Realty Group Meredith Office: 97 Daniel Webster Hwy, Meredith NH 03253 | (603) 279-7046Roche Realty Group Laconia Office: 1921 Parade Rd., Laconia NH 03246 | (603) 528-0088© 2013 Roche Realty Group, Inc. This website design and its contents are protected by copyright.