For immediate assistance, please call: (603) 279-7046 (Meredith, NH Office) (603) 528-0088 (Laconia, NH Office)
• Named the "most livable state in the nation" for the eighth straight year according to Morgan Quitno Corp. of Kansas. This ranking is based on a list of forty-four factors including....median household income, crime rate, business tax, climate, employment, health, environment, and education.
• Picked the #1 state for retirement in the country, according to moneyrates.com. This ranking was based on the cost of living, unemployment rate, tax burden, average climate, violent and property crime rates, and life expectancy.
• Highest median income in the nation, according to statistics released by the US Census Bureau. NH's first place ranking was followed closely by New Jersey and Connecticut.
• NH ranks 2nd in the country overall in the ability of its residents to achieve financial security according to a Washington based Think Tank.
• 6th Lowest unemployment rate in the country at 5.1% according to the Bureau of Labor statistics.
• Lowest crime rate in the country according to FBI statistics.
• Lowest poverty rate in the country, which reflects the highest standard of living in the United States.
• Rated the best place in the nation to raise children by the National Kids Count Survey.
• Highest ranking in the country for child and family well-being by the Annie E. Casey Foundation.
• Lowest tax burdens in the United States, according to Government Own Source Revenue and a Washington research group.
• Lake Winnipesaukee, NH, was rated the #1 retirement place in the country under the category "leisure living for recreational and cultural opportunities"....rated by MacMillan Travel – fifth edition of Retirement Places Rated.
• Lowest teenage birthrate and lowest infant mortality rate in the country.
• No state broad based income tax, sales tax, capital gains tax, use tax, or inventory tax.
• 2nd Best insurance rates in the country.
• Ranks #3 in the USA for the healthiest housing market according to Lending Tree which evaluated all states on six key criteria: debt as percent to income, unemployment rate, home ownership percentage, negative equity percentage, average home price, and the average loan to value ratio.
• Ranked the #3 state in the country for healthy living.
• Students have consistently placed among the top of the country in high SAT scores.
• Over 87% of the land in New Hampshire is covered by forests, making New Hampshire the 2nd most forested state in the country.
• 14th most industrialized state in the USA.
• Ranked top in New England as "best states for business" by Forbes Magazine.
• Ranked 10th in the USA for "pro-business climate" by Business Facilities Magazine, the highest in New England.
• Ranked 9th in the USA according to the Milken Institute State Technology & Science Index.
• Ranked 8th in the USA according to average download Internet speed by the Communications Workers of America.
• 2nd Fastest growing population in New England with over 1.3 million people. Over 32% of the people in NH over 25 years of age have a bachelor's degree or higher.
• Ranks 1st in the northeast in terms of percent of population employed by manufacturing.
• Over 30 major ski touring centers and downhill ski resorts, 45 covered bridges, 32 state parks, 760,000 acres of national forest, 2,000 miles of mountain hiking trails, 17.8 miles of Atlantic Ocean coastline, and about 40,000 miles of rivers & streams which provide year round fishing and recreation in scenic surroundings, as well as power for the state's many industries.
• 57 lakes and rivers in New Hampshire are used as drinking water supplies.
• 1,300 lakes & ponds in New Hampshire covering 115,000 acres.
Join the Best Buy Alert !
Roche Realty Group Meredith Office: 97 Daniel Webster Hwy, Meredith NH 03253 | (603) 279-7046Roche Realty Group Laconia Office: 1921 Parade Rd., Laconia NH 03246 | (603) 528-0088
© 2012 Roche Realty Group, Inc. This website design and its contents are protected by copyright.